To Access the ActiveParent Website:
- Click on the ActiveParent logo above to access the ActiveParent Website.
To Request An ActiveParent Account:
- Click on the "Sign up for an Active Parent Account" link on the ActiveParent website.
- Complete all fields on the Request Account screen & Click Next. (Username & Password MUST be a minimum of 5 characters.)
- Complete all fields on the Student Information screen & Click Add Student button.
- If additional students need to be added to this account, complete all fields on the Student Information screen & click the Add Student button. Repeat this process until all student names are listed in the section labeled "Student Information Requested For".
- Click the Submit Request button after all students that should be associated with your account are listed in the "Student Information Requested For" section.
- A message should appear stating that the user account request was successful. Your student's school will activate your account within 2 school days.
- Only Parents and/or Guardians are eligible for an ActiveParent account.
To Log In and Use ActiveParent Once the Requested Account is Activated:
- Enter the User Name & Password that was created during the Account Request process & Click Login.
- Choose the student's name from the "Student" drop-down box.
- Click on one of the Menu buttons at the top of the screen to view the different areas of information on the selected student. Menu Options are Schedule, Attendance, and Gradebook.
Please contact your student's school if you have problems with ActiveParent.